This was my first website - www.kwforchrist.com
Then I built - www.daretobedifferentskn.com
Then I preach 24-7 / 365 days a year on www.thevictorycentre.com
No pastor or preacher holds me back from Building the kingdom of God because I know how to get the word out thanks to God's wisdom. I know how it is to be victimized by Pastors - So if you are being kept back - one appointment with me can ignite your fire.
Pay for our first Meeting via email, instant chat or telephone. US$50 - at www.integrityprosolutions.com. I'm ready to help you get started.
Don't blame anyone in the future and say you weren't warned or encouraged at all. This is your help from God - He caused you to find us here.
Sincerely,
Khrystus Wallace, CEO
Integrity Professional Solutions
Celebrating 10 years in the Printing Business in 2013 - www.kvkenterprises.com
Celebrating 5 years of leading the most impacting, innovative, creative youth ministry in St. Kitts - Nevis - www.daretobedifferentskn.com
No comments:
Post a Comment